FIRST POST!
Hi to all!
I'm very excited because this is my first post !! Literally first, a few minutes I opened this blog! So go! I'm Sonja and I have 11 years old.I konow that maybe funny because I have a few years, but ... I am from Serbia and i'm a big fan of Little Mix's my idol Perrie Edwards, so this blog will be dedicated to her.I think it will not be just about her but most posts will.Sorry for my English...
I'm very excited because this is my first post !! Literally first, a few minutes I opened this blog! So go! I'm Sonja and I have 11 years old.I konow that maybe funny because I have a few years, but ... I am from Serbia and i'm a big fan of Little Mix's my idol Perrie Edwards, so this blog will be dedicated to her.I think it will not be just about her but most posts will.Sorry for my English...
Cao svima!
Ja sam jako uzbudjena jer je ovo moj prvi post!!Bukvalno prvi jer sam ovaj blog otvorila pre par minuta!Pa krenimo!Ja sam Sonja i imam 11 godina.Znam da je mozda smesno jer imam malo godina ali...Ja sam iz Srbije i veliki sam fan Little Mix-a moj idol je Perrie Edwards,i ovaj blog je posvecen njoj.Mislim da ovaj blog nece biti samo o njij,ali vecina postova hoce...
That's it for this post I hope you liked ... Comment please!♥
To je to za ovaj post nadam se da vam se svidja...Komentarisite molim vas!♥
Nadam se da vam se svidja,hvala u napred!!
ОдговориИзбришиSretno s blogom :)
ОдговориИзбришиhttp://sarahmakeupp.blogspot.hr/
Hvala ti od srca♥
Избриши